|Works With||IIS 7|
|Updated on||January 19, 2009|
- Filter and Customize data - Powerful Filter and Customize options to track and report only the desired information.
- Export Reports - Flexible Export feature to export reports from ARKIIS to MS-Access database / HTML / Comma Separated Values (CSV) / XLS/ PDF/ TIFF file formats.
- Preview and Print Reports - Flexible print preview and print options to print the reports from ARKIIS to any local/network printer.
- No agent installation. Information on remote IIS servers is collected, processed and displayed on the same machine where ARKIIS is installed.
- Information is conveniently organized into separate Tab Views and Fields. For example, information about all websites and virtual directories and their settings can be seen in a single view, instead of navigating one site or directory at a time.
- Filter unwanted fields and select the desired fields to view.
- Apply powerful conditional queries to get a narrow subset of information.
- Prepare and Print tabular management reports. Webmasters & IIS Administrators will be able to precisely define, view, print and present IIS configuration reports.
Hardware: Intel Pentium Processor, 512 MB RAM, 20 MB disk space.
Windows Server 2008 running IIS 7.0 (32-bit platform) (or) Windows Vista running IIS 7.0 with Service Pack 1 (32-bit platform)
Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) v2.8 only.