|Works With||IIS 5, IIS 5.1, IIS 6|
|Updated on||January 19, 2009|
- List IIS servers on the network - "List Servers" feature automatically detects all IIS web servers in the enterprise.
- Filter and Customize data - Powerful Filter and Customize options to track and report only the desired information.
- Export Reports - Flexible Export feature to export reports from ARKIIS to MS-Access database / HTML / Comma Separated Values(CSV) file format.
- Preview and Print Reports - Flexible print preview and print options to print the reports from ARKIIS to any local/network printer.
- Schedule Report generation - Schedule Manager can be used to schedule reports for any number of servers across the network at specified intervals using the Windows task scheduler.
- Server and site comparison - Compare web server, website and virtual directory configuration settings through the standard comparison reports.
- Manage Favorite servers and websites - Web servers and websites that need special attention can be tracked using "My Favorite Web Servers" and "My Favorite Websites".
- Insight tool - Provides an insight into IIS configuration. Reports the Summary and Detailed information based on "frequency of occurrence (Counts)" of important IIS configuration parameters. For example, "Number of Sites that are in Started, Stopped and Paused states", along with their details.
- No agent installation. Information on remote IIS servers is collected, processed and displayed on the same machine where ARKIIS is installed.
- Information is conveniently organized into separate Tab Views and Fields. For example, information about all websites and virtual directories and their settings can be seen in a single view, instead of navigating one site or directory at a time.
- Built-in Reports allow users to quickly select and generate common and frequently used reports. These useful predefined reports have been provided keeping in mind some of the most common tasks in IIS reporting.
- Schedule all the Reports for offline export to MS Access Database, HTML or CSV files.
- Compare the configuration settings of different web servers, websites, virtual directories, security information.
- Filter unwanted fields and select the desired fields to view.
- Apply powerful conditional queries to get a narrow subset of information.
- Prepare and Print tabular management reports. Webmasters & IIS Administrators will be able to precisely define, view, print and present IIS configuration reports.
Hardware:Intel Pentium III or higher processor, 64 MB of RAM, 20 MB disk.
Windows NT 4.0 Workstation running Personal Web Server with SP6 or
Windows NT 4.0 Server running IIS 4.0 with SP6 or
Windows 2000 Professional / Server / Advanced Server running IIS 5.0 with SP4.0 or
Windows XP Professional running IIS 5.1 with SP2.0 or
Windows 2003 Server running IIS 6.0 with SP2
Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) v2.1/2.5/2.6/2.8 only.