|License||Free to try|
|Works With||IIS 5, IIS 5.1, IIS 6|
|Documentation||Power Ad Manager Documentation|
|Updated on||August 14, 2007|
AliaWeb Power Ad Manager is a hi-performance advertisement managing solution for a Microsoft IIS server with a special client for Active Server Pages/ASPNet.
- Tree-oriented zone structure, unlimited number of website tree positions, page positions, banners, campaigns and advertisers.
- Delivery of any type of advertisements including banners, pop ups, Rich Media, Java, ShockWave, Flash, MPEG/AVI, audio, ...
- Direct advertisement HTML code delivery to ASP/ASPNet pages
- Free and paid banners, priority levels for advertisers
- Fixed number (according to campaign and/or time), percentages and a free plan.
- Campaign expiration using date, the number of click-through or the number of impressions.
- Limits by days of the week and/or hours
- Limits by client
- Anti-caching system
- Real-time reports for server administrators and advertisers. Real-time web interface, off-line html reports (e-mail, word ...)
- Free, fully functional demo version
Free demo version
- Sever-side service installation
- new web site