IIS Tracer - real time IIS monitor
Windows This is a Community Contributed Download
|License||Free to try|
|Works With||IIS 5, IIS 5.1, IIS 6, IIS 7|
|Documentation||IIS Tracer - real time IIS monitor Documentation|
|Updated on||August 14, 2007|
IISTracer is a real-time monitoring tool for Microsoft IIS scripts (.asp, .cgi,..), static files (.htm,.gif,..), downloads (.mp3,.zip,..) and uploads. It shows online current status and progress of each running request in IIS, allows you log current IIS state. The tool is designed to monitor, debug and log problematic IIS and script engine states - hangup states, solve concurrent requests at hi-loaded servers, reveal problematic scripts and applications.
- Free, fully functional for 60 days for testing and evaluation purposes
- Real time monitoring of scripts (asp, aspnet, cgi, php), downloads and uploads
- Stops long running uploads and downloads
- Creates IIS state snapshot on problems - log current running request when IIS hangs.
- Extended x-forwarded-for header logging for IIS
Server-side installation of ISAPI filter under Administrative account