|License||Free to try|
|Supported by||Email, Knowledge base|
|Works With||IIS 5, IIS 5.1, IIS 6, IIS 7|
|Updated on||February 5, 2009|
.netPROTECT provides a comprehensive set of advanced features for your IIS and ASP.NET password protection needs including:
- A powerful web based administration system for managing all aspects of your sites permission with no programming required
- The ability to add / modify protected area through a web interface with no changes to configuration files or your site content
- advanced password enforcement rules to ensure users select secure passwords
- backend database support including MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Quote and account abuse protection features
- Automated redirtects, filters and auto logins
- Easy to customize login form
- Complete email system with ability to send individual users or groups or users specific messages with token support
- Full audit trail support and other reports
- Snapshot (at a glance) view of all users on the system including concurrent users
- Ability to prevent concurrent users
- Integration with .netPAYMENT for a complete end to end paid membership solution supporting all major gateways and processors
For a complete list of features please see our:
.netPROTECT is a unique password protection, user management and authentication solution for IIS and ASP.NET. Combined with IIS7 .netPROTECT is the ideal environment to protect all content seamlessly.
See features for a complete listing. For a review by Dino Esposito please see: Zero Code, Extra Services: Is .netPROTECT the Perfect Fit for Real-World ASP.NET Authentication?
IIS 7.0 is supported with .netPROTECT and supports protection of all file types without renaming or streaming! With IIS 5 and 6 .netPROTECT is also fully functional and provides a streaming control to protect content in addition to asp.net files.
ASP.NET, IIS version 5.0, 5.1, 6.0 or 7.0.