|Category||Handle Requests, Improve Performance, Develop|
|License||Free to try|
|Supported by||Email, Forums|
|Works With||IIS 7, IIS 7.5, IIS 8|
|Documentation||Google PageSpeed performance optimization for Microsoft IIS 7 and up Documentation|
|Updated on||November 15, 2013|
Automatic web performance optimization, powered by Google PageSpeed. Static content, ASP.NET, PHP, ColdFusion, and even content proxied with Application Request Routing will be optimized automatically. Automatically apply best practices without affecting your workflow. Has a free mode which inserts a small banner at the bottom of optimized webpages, which can be removed by buying a license.
A few highlights of what IISpeed can do for your websites:
- Prioritize visible content above the fold
- Optimize images (inlining, rescaling/recompression, webp transcoding and more)
- Sprite css images
- HTML minification
- Lazyloading and inlining images
- Experiments: A/B testing with different settings
- Fast and optimized pages lead to higher visitor engagement, retention, and conversions.
- Site speed is used as a signal in Google's search ranking algorithms.
- Reduced bandwith requirements
- An improved user experience
IIS 7 or higher.