Publish securely and easily using Internet standards.
FTP for IIS 7.0 integrates seamlessly with the IIS 7.0 Manager to enable secure publishing of content using FTP over SSL (FTPS), with support for Internet standards such as UTF8 and IPv6.
Simplify content hosting through integrated management of Web and FTP sites.
FTP for IIS 7.0 allows users to enable FTP for an existing Web site, instead of creating separate FTP and Web sites to host the same content. FTP for IIS 7.0 also allows hosting multiple FTP sites on the same IP address through virtual host name support.
Improve security and auditing through new authentication providers and enhanced logging.
FTP for IIS 7.0 removes the need to create Windows user accounts on the server to enable FTP publishing by allowing authentication using IIS Manager users and .NET Membership. FTP for IIS 7.0 also provides enhanced logging that records all FTP traffic to help track FTP activity and diagnose potential issues.
- Seamless integration with IIS 7.0 Manager for integrated management of FTP and Web sites
- Support for FTP over SSL and also UTF8 and IPv6
- Manage FTP configuration using standard IIS command-line and scripting tools, such as AppCmd and the IIS PowerShell ProviderHost
- FTP and Web content from the same site by adding an FTP binding to an existing Web site
- Virtual host name support to host multiple FTP sites on the same IP address
- Improved virtual directory browsing
- Improved user isolation through per-user virtual directories
- Improved logging support with unique tracking for FTP sessions, FTP sub-statuses, additional detail fields in FTP logs, and much more.
- Detailed error messages for end users and event tracing for server-side troubleshooting
- Extensibility support that enables extending the built-in functionality that ships with the FTP service.
Download FTP 7.5
- English: Web Platform Installer (WebPI) / x86 installer / x64 installer
- French: Web Platform Installer (WebPI) / x86 installer / x64 installer
- German: Web Platform Installer (WebPI) / x86 installer / x64 installer
- Japanese: Web Platform Installer (WebPI) / x86 installer / x64 installer
- Spanish: Web Platform Installer (WebPI) / x86 installer / x64 installer