|Category||Host Applications, Manage|
|Supported by||Knowledge base, Forums|
|Works With||IIS 7, IIS 7.5, IIS 8, IIS 8.5, IIS 10|
|Documentation||PHP Manager 1.5.0 for IIS 10 Documentation|
|Updated on||May 31, 2018|
PHP Manager for IIS is a tool for managing one or many PHP installations compatible with the latest version of IIS - 10.
You can use the PHP Manager to:
- Register PHP with IIS;
- Validate and properly configure existing PHP installations;
- Run multiple PHP versions side by side on the same server and even within the same web site;
- Check PHP runtime configuration and environment (output of phpinfo() function);
- Configure various PHP settings;
- Enable or disable PHP extensions;
- Remotely manage PHP configuration in php.ini file.
Easily install, configure, manage and troubleshoot one or many PHP versions on the same IIS server. Compatible with Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 and IIS 10 and .net Framework 4.5
IIS 7 or newer .NET Framework 4.5 Any version of PHP