|Supported by||Email, Phone, Knowledge base, Forums|
|Works With||IIS 5, IIS 5.1, IIS 6, IIS 7, IIS 7.5|
|Documentation||Dynamic Image Resizing Module v3 Documentation|
|Updated on||September 7, 2011|
- width, height - force the width and/or height to certain dimensions. Whitespace will be added if the aspect ratio is different.
- maxwidth, maxheight - fit the image within the specified bounds. (Most often used)
- crop=auto - Crop the image the the size specified by width and height. Centers and minimally crops to preserve aspect ratio.
- crop=(x1,y1,x2,y2) - Crop the image to the specified rectangle on the source image. You can use negative coordinates to specifiy bottom-right relative locations.
- rotate=degress - Rotate the image.
- bgcolor=color name| hex code (6-char). Sets the background/whitespace color.
- stretch=fill - Stretches the image to width and height if both are specified. This is the only way to lose aspect ratio.
- scale=both|upscaleonly|downscaleonly - By default, images are never upscaled. Use &scale=both to grow an image.
- flip=h|v|both - Flips the image after resizing.
- sourceFlip=h|v|both - Flips the source image before resizing/rotation.
- paddingWidth=px & paddingColor=color|hex. paddingColor defaults to bgcolor, which defaults to white.
- borderWidth=px, borderColor=color|hex.
- colors=2-255 - Control the palette size of PNG and GIF images. If omitted, PNGs will be 24-bit.
- frame=x - Choose which frame of an animated GIF to display.
- page=x - Choose which page of a multi-page TIFF document to display.
- DiskCache gives you the same speed and scalability as static, pre-rendered images.
- PrettyGifs provides Photoshop-quality GIFs and 8-bit PNG encoding.
- PsdReader lets you convert PSD files to jpeg on the fly.
- SimpleFilters and AdvancedFilters give you URL-based image color adjustment and filtering
- Watermark makes it easy to watermark images from the URL.
- AnimatedGifs lets you resize and process animated GIFs.
- WhitespaceTrimmer automatically trims whitespace from product photos.
- SeamCarving lets you resize images using content-aware image resizing.
- Image404 lets you specify fallback images to display when an image is missing.
- CloudFront lets you distribute your images through the Amazon Content Delivery Network.
- S3Reader allows you to resize and serve images from one or more S3 buckets
- SQLReader allows you to resize and serve images from a SQL db
- AzureReader lets you resize and process images located in Azure Blob Storage.
- RemoteReader allows you to resize images located on whitelisted external websites.
- Read more about plugins...
Server-side image resizing provides incredible ROI. It can save webmasters several hours each day, and gives you the ability to change the resolution of an image without having to hunt up the original.
First developed in 2007, this module has been continually refined and improved based on customer feedback for over 4 years.