|Works With||IIS 6|
|Documentation||A lightweight IIS 6.0 Web Manager Documentation|
|Updated on||June 17, 2008|
|Uploaded by||Saurabh Singh|
Here are the features that it currently supports:
Application Pool related activities
· Recycle/Start/Stop Application Pool(s)
· Change Application Pool Identity.
· Check features like Application Pool Recycling options, Current state of an Application Pool and current Application Pool Identity.
· Enumerate an Application Pool to see the Web applications running under it.
Web Site related activities
· Start/Stop Web Site(s)
· Check features like current Web Site state, and some configuration related settings like Web Site physical path, Server Bindings, Secure Bindings, Authentication method, SSL access, Application Pool etc.
· At times the only way to recover from a problem is to restart IIS services. You can restart all IIS services like IISADMIN, SMTP and World Wide Web Publishing service from any where through this application.
· You need to have .Net Framework 2.0 installed on the IIS 6.0 web server.
· If AJAX-enabled version of this application is deployed, you need to have Microsoft ASP.Net 2.0 AJAX Extensions 1.0 installed on the server for it to work.
. The intended users for the web application are Web Administrators. Hence you should have Local admin privileges on the IIS server in order to access the site.