|License||Free to try|
|Supported by||Email, Phone|
|Works With||IIS 5, IIS 5.1, IIS 6, IIS 7|
|Documentation||Native ASP Barcode Generator Documentation|
|Updated on||August 29, 2008|
The PrecisionID Native ASP Barcode Generator enables web based implementation of Code 128, Code 39, UPC-A, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN13, POSTNET, Planet, and MSI Barcodes. It generates barcodes with pure ASP code without dependencies, components, or DLLs. Once the ASP file is copied to an ASP enabled web-server, barcodes are easily generated by any web browser.
· Developer licenses are royalty free with full source code provided.
· Extremely fast and efficient design.
· Generates images compatible with all web browsers.
· Because images are streamed to the browser, no temp files are created on the server.
· Orientations of 0, 90, 180 and 270 are supported.
· Supports human-readable text interpretations below the barcode.
· Supports popular symbologies as well as GS1-128.
· All parameters are optional, with defaults set to the most popular use.
· The X dimension, height, N dimension and overall size are easily adjustable.
The Native ASP Barcode Generator uses pure ASP code without dependencies, components or DLLs. Each barcode symbology is contained in a single file, which provides extremely fast barcode generation with very little overhead. 100,000 barcodes were generated in less than 70 seconds with a load test script on a single core Pentium 4 webserver running at 2.4 GHZ.