|Category||Handle Requests, Manage|
|License||Free to try|
|Supported by||Email, Phone, Forums|
|Works With||IIS 5, IIS 5.1, IIS 6, IIS 7|
|Updated on||February 7, 2011|
If you want to do these, it is Guideman. Want to show beautiful URL. Want to become HTTPS. Want to redirect the portable terminal to another. Want to shed the REFERER difference. Want to limit IP. and so on... Guideman like a mod_rewrite in Apache.
Guideman can do these things.
- Reaction to URL that client accessed.
- Reaction to HTTP-Headers that client accessed.
- Reaction to Server-Variables that client accessed.
- Rewriting of URL that client accessed.
- Rewriting of HTTP-Headers that client accessed.
- Rewriting of Logged URL.
- Redirect to another location.
- and so on...
- Clean URL.
- Control by User-Agent.
- Control by Referer.
- Control by client IP.
- Control of secure protocol.
IIS 5, 5.1, 6, 7