|Works With||IIS 7|
|Updated on||December 4, 2007|
- Displays FREB XML files and has an inbuilt browser where you can preview them
- Has a inbuilt web browser with pre-added cool IIS/ASP.NET websites
- iisRequests tab which will display the current running requests. A GUI alternative to appcmd.exe (only for listing the current no. of w3wp.exe running, no. of AppDomains, no. of Clients connected and their details).
- UI for viewing current requests and save them to a file
- Inbuilt web-browser with pre-added cool site
To add this module in your IIS 7 manager follow the below steps:
1. Save the FREBUI.dll in the inetsrv folder.
2. From inetsrv folder Drag and Drop the FREBUI.dll into the Global Assembly Cache (C:\Windows\assembly).
3. Under File Menu, browse for the file %systemdrive%\Windows\System32\InetSrv\config\Administration.config.
4. Search for the <moduleProviders> section and add the following<add name="FREBUI" type="FREBUI.MyModuleProvider, FREBUI, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=263cc0ac07d7d4b6" />
5. Search for the <modules> section and add the following<add name="FREBUI" />
6. Open Inetmgr and You will see the module listed in your IIS 7 Manager if you would’ve followed the above steps properly.