|Supported by||Email, Forums|
|Works With||IIS 5, IIS 5.1, IIS 6, IIS 7|
|Documentation||ASP.NET ViewState Helper Documentation|
|Updated on||February 28, 2007|
ASP.NET ViewState Helper is an application designed to help all web developers, but has specific features to aid ASP.NET developers track ViewState issues. In real-time you can see your web pages being analyzed while you browse to them using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. ASP.NET ViewState Helper gives you very detailed information to help you optimize your web application’s performance. Double-clicking on any URL in the list will bring up the ViewState Decoder window. If the page you double-clicked on contains a ViewState, it will be decoded into plain text, and also broken down into a tree-view for easy analysis.
- Compatible with Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP and Vista
- Works in real-time to give you detailed page information
- ViewState decoding works with ASP.NET v1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 applications
- Only a 300k download with a quick and easy installer
Allows you to trouble-shoot ViewState related problems quickly, by seeing exactly what is being stored - in plain text. Being able to see how large the ViewState is can help you trim your page size as well, by eliminating unneeded things from the ViewState.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or 7.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0