|License||Free to try|
|Works With||IIS 5, IIS 5.1, IIS 6, IIS 7|
|Updated on||February 5, 2009|
IIS Logs is 100% written using the Microsoft .NET Framework. It's developed to help effectively manage all log files related to Microsoft Internet Information Server 5/6/7. IISLogs will automatically compress, copy and/or remove log files on a scheduled basis. This can help free up an administrator from maintaining their own scripts. Our goal is to provide a consistent approach across servers and workstations that need log file management. IIS Logs offers two modes; Stand-alone EXE or Windows Service versions. In keeping with best security practices, IISLogs doesn't require administrative privileges. Very easy to configure, get started recovering disk space.
- Written using 100% .NET framework
- Support processing 3rd party log files
- Copy / move files to remote machines.
- Windows Service or Stand-Alone EXE versions
- Handle unknown file extensions
- Easily configurable using IISLogsGUI
- Recursive settings available to process folders.
- Per Directory option
- Automatically add WWW, FTP, SMTP sites.
- Consistant approach handling log files on all machines
- No need to write and support custom scripts.
- .NET 2.0 framework (2.0 version)
- .NET 1.1 framework (1.0 version)