This draft white paper provides information about using Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services to host sites.
- Recommended hardware architecture solutions
- Security and authentication issues
- Ways to add sites and users
- How to configure search
It also offers information about:
- Migration from the previous version of Windows SharePoint Services
- Useful site templates
- Potential issues encountered during deployment
The paper includes a guide to developing services, Web Parts, and modules for Windows SharePoint Services.
Create shared hosting solutions on Windows SharePoint Services (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=82054&clcid=0x409).