|License||Free to try|
|Supported by||Email, Phone, Knowledge base, Forums|
|Works With||IIS 5, IIS 5.1, IIS 6, IIS 7, IIS 7.5|
|Documentation||ThreatSentry 4 - IIS Web Application Firewall Documentation|
|Updated on||August 24, 2010|
New in ThreatSentry 4.0
- Expanded OS support: Windows Server 2008 R2 x86/x64, IIS 5, 6 & 7x.
- Improved defense capabilities specific to OWASP, WAFEC and PCI DSS
- Re-architected enterprise-grade design
- Enhanced configuration granularity:
o Parameter filtering for specific request types – POST, GET, etc.
o Rule-specific URL/s exclusion capabilities.
o URI Encoding support.
o Regular Expression support for parameter rules/filtering.
o Non-display of Sensitive Data.
o and more…
- Enhanced logging of attacks and unwanted traffic.
- AI-Based behavioral engine/IPS
- State-of-the-art Web Application Firewall
- Protection from known & new threats to IIS
- Protection from internal and external threats to IIS
- Comprehensive Intrusion & Threat Blocking options
- SQL Injection, XSS, DDOS, etc. protection
- Extensive Requests rules control/management
- Email/Cell Phone Security Alert notification
- Security Alert/Training Data logs
- Untrusted Event WHOIS database search
- On-screen & Audio Security Alert notification
- Adjust settings w/out IIS restart
- All-Port Network-layer Firewall for Blocked IPs (32 bit only)
- Passive Monitoring mode
- Free install/evaluation support
- Technical Support
- HTML Reports
- Defend your Web Applications and data from SQL
Injection, Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Cross-Site Request Forgery, DoS and other
- Achieve PCI DSS compliance requirements “out-of-the-box”.
- Gain visibility into the full range of Web Application vulnerabilities and threats to your Web Servers.
- Support IIS 5 through IIS 7.5, Windows Server 2000 through 2008 R2 x64/x86.
- Maximize your IT budget - only $649 per server.
- IIS 7.0/7.5 (Windows Server 2008/R2 x86/x64)
- IIS 6.0 (Windows Server 2003 – x86/x64)
- IIS 5.0 (Windows Server 2000)