|Documentation||DelegConfig v2 beta (Delegation / Kerberos Configuration Tool) Documentation|
|Updated on||June 10, 2009|
This is an ASP.NET application used to help troubleshoot and configure IIS and Active Directory to allow Kerberos and delegating Kerberos credentials.
- Supports IIS 6.0 as well as IIS 7.0 (useKernelMode / useAppPoolCredentials)
- Allows adding backend servers of type UNC, HTTP, LDAP, OLAP, SQL, SSAS, and RDP
- Allows chaining of multiple hops (versus only a single backend)
- Performs duplicate SPN check against all trusted domains.
- /Set/SPNs.aspx - Allows adding and removing of ServicePrincipalNames
- /Set/Delegation.aspx - Allows changing Trust for Delegation settings.
- /Set/Providers.aspx - Allows correcting of inadequate NTAuthenticationProviders settings.
- /Report.aspx - Gives a picture of what is right and what is wrong.
- /Wizard.aspx - A set of wizard steps that supports adding more tiers to /Report.aspx.
- /Test.aspx - Allows double-hop tests for webServer-to-Sql or webServer-to-fileServer or webServer-to-webServer
- IIS 6.0 or IIS 7.0
- ASP.NET 2.0 or higher