|License||Free to try|
|Works With||IIS 5, IIS 5.1, IIS 6, IIS 7|
|Documentation||Huge ASP file upload with progress bar Documentation|
|Updated on||August 14, 2007|
Easy to use, hi-performance ASP file upload component with progress bar indicator. Let's you upload multiple files with size up to 2GB to a disk or database along with another form fields. Works with large posts, any character set, including unicode utf-8
- Hi-performance multiple file upload to ASP from bytes to gigabytes.
- Easy to use, equivalent to ASP Request.Form object.
- Fully customizable html progress bar, progress gallery.
- Secure (https/ssl) asp file upload
- Custom upload size limit for upload (up to 2GB, SizeLimit).
- Custom upload limit for each file.
- Image (or Text/HTML) preview before upload to ASP.
- POST large html forms (text areas), without ~80kB ASP request.Form(..) limit
- Upload-to-email attachment, administrator email notification after upload
- Save files with original, unique or custom file names
- Convert original field headers from several code pages (including utf-8 and more than 100 other character set)
- Upload to SQL/MDB database, samples for files with size up to 2GB
- Works with multiselect fields / non-unique field names.
- ASPForm (ASP upload and POST data handling) and FormParser classes (multipart parser).
- multipart/form-data and application/x-www-form-urlencoded forms, accepts any code page of form fields, including utf-8, Japanese and Chinese, with size limited to 2GB
- Hi performance, low resources algorithm (processor, memory - see MaxMemoryStorage).
- Header conversions from any code page (also unicode/utf-8 - see ConvertCodePages)
- Access to source data along to form fields (Request.BinaryRead, see SourceData)
- Version without component and installation, only plain VBScript include, see Pure ASP file upload.
Source code available
Free version without components
* COM component, server-side installation
* ASP ver . 1.3